I'm making a basic memory game where the user matches cards. After some debugging, I finally got the random shape assignment working
Left to do:
- Hook up the 2D array of symbols to the grid of cards
- Make the cards clickable
- Logic to do match checking [in progress]
Edit (09/16): As of 11:18 PM I'm officially calling it - my code more or less works according to my debugging statements but I can't get the images to load correctly.
- Images for shapes won't load when I click on the card
- Matching code not completely tested on account of the previous issue.
Code to go on GitHub shortly. You can find the assignment here
Edit (09/17, 8 AM): IT LIVES! Well okay no it doesn't live thankfully but I FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK.
Video in case it breaks in class
Oh thank EVERYTHING